Monday, March 17, 2014

Mealplan Monday #102 and March thrifting

 A recent trip to one of my favorite thrift stores and $16 netted me the following:
Some vintage Little Golden Books and a novel by the author of The Time Traveler's Wife (a favorite of mine),
 a pretty and pristine calendar plate from 1962 - a future gift for my sister...
(turns out she was born on a Saturday!)
******
Monday - Skillet Stroganoff, peas
Tuesday - Chipotle Crumb Chicken, black beans, salad
Wednesday - Guinness Chili, cornbread
Thursday - Easy Tomato Baked Chicken, brown rice, brocc/cauli
Friday - Calamity Anne's Meatloaf, masheds, kale
Saturday - Dad grill
Sunday - Turkey Sloppy Joes, Fritos
Dessert this week is Raspberry Cream Cookies
******
...and a couple of shirts for myself.  The denim top is a fun and funky find - the flap and buttons have got to go, but it's very comfy on.  I've been thrift shopping more mindfully - I'm only buying things that I have an immediate or planned use for.  What about you?  Done any thrift shopping lately?





No comments: