Monday, September 16, 2024

Monday menus #89

 Is there anything creepier than walking through a spider web?
If you know, you know.
 
Monday - kitchen closed {bulky trash pick up - I don't have much at all, and most of it will have disappeared over the weekend}
Tuesday - One Pot Spaghetti (freeze the leftovers for future me), zucchini {groceries, getting my scalp stitches out}
Wednesday - Chicken Drums in mini crockpot, chopped salad 
Thursday - Black Bean and Cauliflower Rice Taco Bowl (beans, cauli rice, taco meat, peppers, cheese, etc.) 
Friday - Tilapia, rest of the chopped salad {appt with dietician}
Saturday and Sunday - kitchen closed


Gina

3 comments:

Jenovia Dżemson said...

Very good plan ! :)

Kim said...

Timely post...a giant spider was over my head this weekend, at my back door, eating something and shaking in the wind. I didn't walk through it, but I was sure he was going to fall on my every time I walked through that door...yikes...

Joanne said...

Ugh! We went on a hiking trail last week and I swear I walked through nearly a 1/2 dozen of them on this one trail and I just could not wait to shower!