Monday, October 31, 2022

Empty Nest menu #143

I know I don't post a pic of each of my kids on their birthdays...but I should.  After all, the kids made us a family, Mark and I.  And here is Scout, 27 years old today, my Halloween baby: 
I think I will start making them the star of menu posts when their birthdays come around.  Why not?  It makes me smile.

Monday - Potato Chip Chicken, green beans, carrots {Happy Birthday, Scout!}
Tuesday - Tilapia with wild rice, broccoli
Wednesday - Free sub sammy, fries at home {3rd tree estimate today}
Thursday - Teriyaki Chicken Ramen Soup with veggies
Friday - Dr, Martin's Mix, Harvest style (Harvest sausage, onion, carrot, apple) {on call all weekend}
Saturday - Stuffed Peppers, sweet potato, corn 
Sunday - TBD, but The Girls is coming over {Fall back!}


Gina

No comments: