Monday, May 3, 2021

Empty Nest Menu #88

 I spy with my little eye...
...marbles under a cactus almost ready to bloom!

Monday - Greek Chicken, collard greens
Tuesday - Italian Salmon, farro with veggies (green onion, garlic, carrots)
Wednesday - Chili Beans in the crockpot, chopped onion and bell pepper, mystery dessert*
Thursday - Turkey Meatloaf, baked sweet potato
Friday - Chicken Meatballs with marinara and farfalle pasta {Gina on call through Sunday}
Saturday - Eat Out 
Sunday - Pizza {use Papa Johns pizza credits}

*mystery dessert means...something I will pick up to treat Hubby and myself on a random weeknight!  Sometimes it is an apple pie from Mickie D's, sometimes a mini frozen custard from Culver's, sometimes half a Twix bar from the gift shop.  Something to look forward to!


Gina

2 comments:

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

Everything looks delicious this week, Gina. I love the idea of “mystery dessert.“ I haven’t been to a bakery in ages, and we have so many wonderful ones near where I live. Many of which, make beautiful, individual pastries. Now you have me thinking. ;-)

Michelle said...

Everything on your menu sounds really good! I love planning a weekly menu, but sometimes I get so bored of the same old things. Thanks for some new inspiration for next week's menu!