Monday, December 14, 2020

Slightly Less Empty Nest Menu #69

 I'm not sure when Bubbie will come home from college for Christmas, but I for sure will be able to feed three people this week.  And I have yet to buy all of the food for Christmas week so I am dreading that...
Monday - Italian Parmesan Chicken Bites, twice bakeds, baby limas
Tuesday - Cowboy Casserole, greens
Wednesday - Tuna Bowls
Thursday - Turkey Sloppy Joes, likely chips
Friday - Last of the Thanksgiving leftovers {Shepherd's Pie}
Saturday - Bruschetta Meatloaf, green beans {delivering gifts this weekend!}
Sunday - Crock Pot Ribs, potato salad, beans


Gina

1 comment:

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

Your comment on my post today made me chuckle out loud!! I hope you have a very happy holiday - it will be quieter here this year, but once this vaccine gets around, I hope we can live a happier and safer life! BTW, what is Cowboy casserole?