Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Tourist in our town - revisiting Zilker Gardens

I have not been to Zilker Gardens in Austin since Spring of 2013 when I took the boys.  (I wrote about it here, too.) And Hubby and I have not been there together since we first moved to Austin.  So it seemed fitting that while we were trippin' down memory lane for our staycation anniversary that we would make this one of our stops.  Its an enchanting place! And we spent an entire hour walking over as much of it as our old legs could carry us...













Maybe it isn't, but it kind of felt like the last time we would visit this particular place.  So it was almost like fixing it into my memory in place of the one from so many years ago.  The entire garden has grown yet still retains the feel of a secret place smack dab in the middle of Austin.  If you ever visit, be sure you make this one of your stops.  And if you live here, what are you waiting for?


Gina

No comments: