Friday, June 26, 2020

5 thing Friday - pillows, deck, wreath, ideas, vines

Using a sale code and free shipping I bought a cute pillow for my reading chair in the backyard.  I love this little nook under a crepe myrtle.
I know you can barely see what it says - relax - but its cute with a straw-like material that is all-weather.  Me likey.
I brought home some baby cacti that I found here and there at Highlands.  I have one for The Girl and one for Bubbie, too.  This baby found a home in a painted pot that Scout made for me when he himself was a wee one in elementary school.
I also moved my chocolate mint herb pot out here and bought some bright and pretty patio pillows, and we spray washed the deck. 
Happy colors!  {It was hard to find ones that didn't feature beachy themes - I got these from Wally World.}   A little sprucing for a sweet little deck space to sip wine.  #winning
Then I got all kinds of crazy and made a summer wreath using stuff I already had in my stash.  Total cost = $0.
Welcome
Hmmm...maybe I should get a vinyl transfer for the door that says just that.
Cute idea:  dated wrought iron candle holders mounted on reclaimed fence wood.  I could so do this.  This was noticed in a junk shop in Burnet. 
{always have your phone handy to take pics of cute stuff!}
If I were any kind of gardener, I would plant grape vines along the (6 foot) fence surrounding my garden.  Which I will be some day.  And I can.  And I already know that Pipoul Blanc will thrive!


Gina

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love the color of that chair and the pillow looks great!!