Monday, May 13, 2013

Mealplan Monday #60 with a good book...

I made a *free* bookmark with tiny proofs from The Girl's sorority photos.  
I couldn't throw them away!
 
 I carefully cut out the tiny pics, glued them in a row, then "laminated" them with clear packing tape.  On the back of the bookmark is this quote:
"And thou shall in thy daughter see, this picture once, resembled thee"
A. Phillips
******
Monday - Burritos, Spanish rice
Tuesday - Cavatelli with sausage and broccoli rabe, garlic toast
Wednesday - Tilapia tacos, black beans, guacamole and chips
Thursday - Crock pot Ribs, mashed potatoes, green beans
Friday - Fully-cooked burgers from HEB, chips (Boys go camping)
Saturday - KITCHEN CLOSED
Sunday - Spagetti we never ate last week, salad
Dessert this week: Leftover Mother's Day fudge bundt cake
******
I found a pic of myself when I was about the same age.  But I think she looks just like her Dad - except for maybe the dimples, the head tilt, and the smile...





Shared with:

No comments: