Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Jeans that can kill

I spent 30 minutes this morning in unbearable constriction in my own darn jeans.  Cursing myself for losing the battle of the bulge and having them cut into my belly as I drove my kid to school.  Feeling the wedgie from you-know-where form and wishing I had my stretchy pants on.  Once home, I crow bar'd them from my body and looked at the tag - size 12.  the small ones.  Not the ones I normally wear. 
WHEW! 
Ok but still, I really need to get back to following some reasonable habits so I can wear them again, 
and get rid of the 14's...
 So, today I went back to having my healthy grain cereal for breakfast...
...and I will pull my tennies out of the shoe basket.  And somewhere I have an iPod that needs to be recharged...The weather is perfect, getting cooler outside, but those darn jeans are tight...time to start up my walking program again and drop some unhealthy habits...like stress eating...
and time to take better care of mom...



No comments: