Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mr. Helpful

Bubbie helped me make this today:

 Our version of the Coca-Cola cake, made with Dr. Pepper and a little cinnamon...ummm...
 and then rigft after that he unloaded the dishwasher. 
Monday, you recall, he helped me with this project:
He was the one who removed most of the hardware so I could paint it.  As soon as I get up from here he has offered to help pull weeds in the yard. Sometimes I wonder what I would do without him.  He loves to be with his mom, so I am enjoying that as much as I can.

Unlike this person who stands at the screen door asking when dinner will be ready, or can I fix her shirt...
We could call her Miss Unhelpful, but that would be unkind.  She's wonderful in her own way... we'll just leave that for now.

 Sweet.

The cake, too.


No comments: