Monday, June 24, 2024

Monday menus #77

 I'm trying hard to improve my physical (and mental) health and to that end, I have made some big changes in how I go about my day.
yellow bell pepper with whipped cream cheese and two eggs - delish

Have I lost a lot of weight? Why, no.
BUT, I have increased my fruit and veggie consumption, decreased alcohol/beef/butter/fast food, and changed up my meals schedule so that I'm not having dinner at 8:30 p.m.

Monday - kitchen closed
Tuesday - Grilled Chicken Summer Salads (romaine, chicken, pico, avocado, black beans, lemon dressing)
Wednesday - Ravioli with Marinara, zucchini or yellow squash {on call tonight}
Thursday - Alamo Bowls with Poblano Sausage (brown rice, corn, sausage, pico, cheese) {mow the yards, on call tonight}
Friday - Tuna Salad on whole wheat toast, watermelon chunks {replace air filters, virtual meeting with dietician}
Saturday and Sunday - kitchen closed


Gina

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Sounds like a yummy week! I bet those healthy changes help make a difference in how you feel and that is just as important as pounds lost.