Monday, February 20, 2023

Monday menus #8

 Disclaimer:  every now and then I veer wildly off the path of healthy eats and food budget...
If I go to the trouble of cleaning out both vehicles and taking them to the car wash, I get Sonic, which is right next door.  Its a rule that you have to.  Pretty sure.

Monday - Rotisserie Chicken, chopped salad (cabbage, carrots, celery, romaine)
Tuesday - Carne Guisada in the crock pot, corn, green chile rice {dentist at 7 a.m.}
Wednesday - Freezer Pizza, rest of Monday salad
Thursday - Pork Chop, sauteed cabbage with carrots
Friday - Shrimp Po Boy, coleslaw (probably the last of the cabbage!) {payday}
Saturday - Out {check on Highlands?}
Sunday - Italian Sausage Polenta Skillet, broccoli


Gina

2 comments:

Joanne said...

LOL! I Love your car cleaning rule. I might actually clean my car more often if I rewarded myself like that. Your menu sounds yummy!

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

Freezer pizza is on my list as well. So should be a car wash. Mine looks terrible, largely covered with dust from my using my bandsaw to cut up game boards to make books.