Monday, February 13, 2023

Monday Menus #7

 I've been indulging in my favorite comfort foods lately and I have no guilt about it.  Ramen noodles (made with bone broth, fresh spinach, and those leftover ham balls which will not go away) made for a delicious bowl of lunch on one of those ice days we had recently.
I could eat ramen a couple of days a week.  It reminds me of college and being poor, but happy.  And nowadays I have more than just water to make it taste fantastic.  It still warms my tummy and gives me all of the feels.

Monday - (freezer) Enchiladas con Carne, corn
Tuesday - Apple and Gouda Chicken Sausage with pinto beans, garlic toast {taking call for a friend}
Wednesday - Curry Chicken Bites, rice, broccoli {roll my incredibly full recycle bin to the curb since I missed doing that on the ice week}
Thursday - (freezer) Stuffed Peppers, baked potato
Friday -  (deboned) Rotisserie Chicken in spiral Mac and Cheese, peas and carrots
Saturday - Tilapia, couscous, onions and peppers {cleaning day at my mother's house}
Sunday - Crockpot of Lima beans and Ham, butter dip biscuits {I will freeze individual portions of this}


Gina

2 comments:

Kathrine Eldridge said...

This ramen bowl looks so delicious! The enchiladas sounds so yummy too.

https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Inspire My Fancy said...

It all sounds so delicious. Recipes please!

Cheers,
Tania
https://inspiremyfancy.com/