Monday, August 30, 2021

New life, new meal plan

 {First off, thank you if you left a note for me on my last blog post, or  just sent a good vibe or two my way.} 
I don't know what I want to label these meal plan posts - they are a work in progress.  But I know I need to focus on my health - mental and physical, so I have to be intentional about what I eat.
That being said, this week is all about comfort.
So here goes.

Monday - Boneless Pork Chop, pinto beans, peppers and onions
Tuesday - Kale and Apple Salad with rotisserie chicken
Wednesday - Crockpot Mississippi Pot Roast, skinny mashed potatoes, green beans {going back to work}
Thursday - Skillet Tilapia, zucchini
Friday - Meatball and rice skillet with peas
Saturday and Sunday are TBD but I'm going up to Highlands, so maybe something simple for dinner.
******
The Girl is still here with me and we have been very good about eating lots of veggies and very little fast food.  Making menus out keeps me on track.  I don't mind cooking, I will just have to adjust slightly when she goes back to her apartment.  I can do this.


Gina

No comments: