Monday, June 21, 2021

Empty Nest Menu #95

Isn't this a pretty pathway?  There were several at a brewpub we stopped at in Dripping Springs, intending to listen to Spicy Loops and enjoy an early dinner al fresco.  He had played early and left, so we had one beer and left.  But I would love to go back here and just sit and admire these arches.
I think I could do one or more of these at Highlands. 

Monday - Butter Chicken Tacos with guacamole, pico de gallo, and queso fresco
Tuesday - Shrimp Fettucine Alfredo, green beans
Wednesday - Polenta and Eggplant Parm, Caesar salad {Gina on call}
Thursday - Coney Islands, red cabbage and apple slaw
Friday - Grilled Chicken with Red, White, and Blue Salad
Saturday - Sippin' on the Edge for lunch, Pesto Gnocci Skillet with Salmon for dinner
Sunday - Meatballs and Beans, garlic toast

*I have some fairly high calorie meals this go round, but I will keep portions on the smaller side

No comments: