Friday, June 25, 2021

5 thing Friday - pizza, beer, wreath, pancakes, chair

Last Friday we ventured over to Pinthouse, which was a favorite pizza place pre-pandemic.  It probably would have continued to be so, but we had a less than stellar  experience there last summer and pretty much quit going there.
It was a beautiful thing to see all of the long picnic tables back in place with happy, smiling, mask-free people enjoying their freedom, their health, and their pizza.
And I have discovered that I love a cold, juicy hazy IPA, in particular this one.
I bought a $6 bunch of flowers at Wal-Mart to update my front door wreath for summer.  I'm not over-thinking this stuff, clearly.  I think it looks very pretty, though! (I still so love my chocolate brown door) 
I make pancakes once in a blue moon.  These were last Saturday's version - made with banana slices and topped with plenty o' butter, syrup, and BACON.  I made up for it by eating oatmeal twice this week.
Hubby and I saw these cute rocking chairs while were in Blanco recently.  But at $128 each, no thank you.  I am sure the mark-up on them is about $75 more than they were bought for.  So now I am on the hunt for them.  Look at the built in cup holder!
Another place to get pizza and beer, this one featured live music by this guy.
We stopped by on Father's Day to enjoy their new location and have a snack of these:
Garlic knots with marinara for dipping.
Once again, the place was full of happy people living their lives.  It makes me look forward to a fun summer of going and doing!


Gina

1 comment:

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

I haven’t made pancakes in a couple of years. I’m not kidding. Yours look so good, and the addition of bacon has my mouth watering. I may just make some this weekend. I always enjoy your Friday posts. Have a great weekend!