Monday, June 14, 2021

Empty Nest #94

I am really not ready for the weekend to be over! 

Monday - Grilled Chicken with Lemony Basil Arugula Salad
Tuesday - Salmon Burgers with Chile Lime Mayo, sliced Persian cucumbers, sweet potato fries
Wednesday - Carne Asada Stuffed Peppers, green chile mac and cheese
Thursday - Hot Dogs with dill pickle mustard, BBQ beans
Friday - Pineapple BBQ Chicken Thighs, roasted red potatoes, watermelon wine! {Gina on call}
Saturday - Eat Out {Gina on call}
Sunday - Potluck dinner at Esperanza wine club pick-up {taking Darby!}


Gina

1 comment:

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

Everything sounds good, but (and you probably won’t believe this), those hotdogs and baked beans sound the best to me. I am craving picnic food. I have hotdogs, but I don’t have any buns. When I have buns, I never seem to have hotdogs. It’s a vicious circle.