Thursday, March 23, 2017

Wednesday menus #12 ... on Thursday

I've been picking up some extra hours at work and my schedule has been a little hectic.  Quite the opposite of staying on track with things home and blog related, I have let myself fudge a little.  But starting Sunday, things will go back to status quo until my new work schedule (M-F evenings) begins.
And so that was a long winded way of saying: here are the Wednesday menus, on Thursday.
******
Wednesday - Jalapeno Chicken (HEB), yellow squash
Thursday - Salmon, asparagus, fettucine alfredo
Friday - Crispy Buttermilk Chicken Salad
Saturday - Dad grills
Sunday - Crockpot Pork Tacos
Monday - Grilled Cheese with avocado and bacon, celery and carrot sticks
Tuesday -  Burger patties with sweet tomato glaze, okra (random freezer items)
******
And that's another area I am fudging in, as sometimes I have forgotten to thaw something, or start the crockpot, or was delayed grocery shopping.  It happens. Like I say, next week will be different.  And so will the menus, since I am going to follow a new formula designed to provide my peeps with dinner even on nights I work, and in turn, provide me with one, too.
{Last night was a pre-UIL concert - the last one for Bubbie.  In fact, he has ONE more concert and that is the Senior one.  The last semester of his senior year is whizzing past!}

Today is catch-up day on so many things, then I work the evening shift.  Tomorrow is my first full REAL day off after 13 days of driving into the hospital.  To say I am looking forward to that is an understatement!



No comments: