Friday, November 4, 2016

Making plans

I got a freebie deal on some holiday cards, and since we haven't decided what to do about the Christmas cards, I made some Thanksgiving day cards.  Hubby and I have been sending out cards for Thanksgiving and Christmas since the year we married.
 I chose one of Scout's pretty Fall pics, and I added mine and Hubby's names to the front.
Then I put one of the family pics from last Fall on the back with everyone's names. (and I spy a slight typo - oh, well...) A nice compromise, I think.  After all, 3 out of the 4 "kids" are grown now.  I know eventually I will stop sending out cards with all of our names on them, for the simple reason that we don't all live under the same roof anymore!  But also because they will make their own way in this world, living independently.  Now that's done it's time for me to come up with a Thanksgiving menu and that will be tricky, as I work that day.  But I have plans to get all of my grown folk involved...because they do still all come home for the holidays!



No comments: