Monday, December 21, 2015

Getting 'er done

I had planned to do a post on decor today - just pics of how we Christmas'd up the house for the holidays.  But today I am playing major catch up on a much needed day off.  As of this writing, I have finished all of the gift shopping, done 99% of the wrapping, made cookies for a friend tomorrow, loaded the dishwasher, bought groceries, and worked out menus.  After lunch Bubbie and I are going shopping for a few last minute gifts he wants to buy.  Then I will NAP.  Seriously.
For the first year since we've had kids, Hubby and I have put gifts under the tree before Christmas Eve.  It usually takes that long for the tree to stop drinking water, plus when the kids were small, it discouraged too much curiosity...
I'm feeling pretty good about the rest of the week - there'll be lots of time for relaxing.  And maybe tomorrow I will post a mini Christmas house tour!






No comments: