Friday, February 28, 2014

5 thing Friday - wine, roses, crates, brownies, cat

Is it ridiculous that I bought this wine just because it has my name on it?  Ok, how bout cause it was $1.62 on clearance at Walgreen's?  I drank it in one night.  THAT might be ridiculous.
It was decent. And I got some new library books - they are so-so.  I really need a good novel.  Suggestions?
My Valentine's roses from Hubby.  When he saw that I had left a sussie in his chair on V-Day his exact words were "Oh. Crap."  I take it he forgot.  But he made good with roses, (more) wine, and a nice Chinese dinner out.
I am so glad every time I get rid of something from my kids' babyhood.  I want the memories, not the cargo.  I am selling these on Setonville for $15.  I want them out of my house.
These brownies were delish - not the least of which because I used dark chocolate chips and added pecans.  They were full of brown sugar and butter.  Warm from the oven they were diabolical.
Cat snob.
Feed me and I will let you pet me.
Onward, to March...





1 comment:

Marie said...

Happy Friday! :)
The roses are pretty and I love a good glass of wine. I am reading Illusions II...so far it is pretty good :)