Monday, February 24, 2014

Mealplan Monday #99 and my Spiderman

On  my days off this week I thought I would spiff Bubbie's room a little - it looks stuck in middle school land.
November 2012 
What better art to decorate with than the boy himself?
 Playground, Aug. 2012
Some of these are from my camera, some from Scouts'.
Elgin Tree Farm, Dec. 2013
 What a treasure Bubbie is!  Smart, funny, still lets me hug him...
******
Monday - (freezer) Chicken Marsala, pasta, green beans
Tuesday - Quesadilla Casserole, salad
Wednesday - BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza
Thursday - Million Dollar Spaghetti, broccoli, garlic toast
Friday - Chipotle Chicken Tacos, Mexican rice
Saturday - Camporee Weekend
Sunday - Hamburger Helper, corn (yes, I am phoning it in, but everyone will be tired including me!)
Dessert this week is Pecan Bars
******
 Independence Day, 2013
 Port Aransas, 2012
 Self portrait, 2013
Spiderman, 2012
I've got the prints, just need to get them into frames and on the wall...
and maybe Scout can take some new ones as Bubbie has gotten so much taller!





No comments: