Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What up Wednesday - Premier Edition...

Wednesdays are pretty random nowadays.  I usually forget to post until later in the day because of all the catch-up on chores I have to do during the day.  But I pack a little fun in there, too...
Oh, ok.  The Halloween is not exactly put up yet, but at least it's been taken down.  And Fall is back up!  Not Christmas people -  Fall.  We haven't even had turkey yet!  I don't care what Wal-mart tells you, we CANNOT skip Thanksgiving!
I got a new Vera Bradley tote for work.  Me lurve all of the pockets and it's big enough for all kinds of fun stuff to help me through 12 hour workdays.  Plus, I had a 40% off coupon.  Score!
I took my Joann coupon down to the store straightaway today and bought fabric for some pillow covers and a cute apron.  Sewing day tomorrow!
 Ironing may or may not happen.  It's encroaching on my happy place in The Lounge.  I need to get some books from the library to enjoy in here. 
Speaking of that glorious free space, I spent some time last week whipping up some lovies for Christmas gifts.  So. Darn. cute.  Tomorrow I fix them so their arms wrap around a treat.  Tutorial soon!
Last night I fell into bed exhausted after reading for about 10 seconds after dinner.  I blame the flannel sheets.  They are soft and cozy and perfect for the cold front that blew in.  And considering how tired I am, there will most likely be a repeat performance tonight.
So, how was your Wednesday?






No comments: