Monday, October 28, 2013

Mealplan Monday #82 and my sweet nappers

Someone really should have warned me against looking through old photo albums when I am feeling blue...it doesn't have the uplifting effect on me you would think...
Scout and The Girl...then...
******
Monday - Cafe Rio Chicken tacos, black beans
Tuesday - Bacon Guacamole Grilled Cheesers, tots
Wednesday - Mediterranean Pesto Chicken with orzo, salad
Thursday - Scout's Birthday!  eating out
Friday - Stuffed Pepper Soup, corn muffins
Saturday - Dad grill
Sunday - Southwest Flank Steak in the crock pot, Spanish rice, salad
******
...and now...
I never thought I would say it, but sometimes I long for the days when they were little...so  I repeat to myself  "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened". 
(and is STILL happening!)
Amen to that.






No comments: