Monday, October 7, 2013

Mealplan Monday #79 and tweaking the week

Last week wasn't tons of fun.  Seems like for every good thing, there was a bad to cancel it out.  I got a new cute pair of sandals - $9 down from $65.  I was also on antibiotics and could not for the life of me remember to take my pills.  I had a new charm put on my bracelet for our 28th wedding anniversary, then had to shell out $375 for Scout and Bubbie's trip to the dentist. I made some really delish dinners and got some good books from the library...and the cat keeps vomitting up her Fancy Feast on carpeted surfaces.
I did a lot of sighing...
******
Monday - Salibury Steaks with onion gravy, mashed potatoes, carrots
Tuesday - (Freezer meal) Honey Chicken, rice or noodles, green beans
Wednesday - Pepper Jack Nacho Bake, salad
Thursday - Game Night - grab Chik-Fil-A
Friday - Meatballs Subs, chips
Saturday - Mom is on her own...
Sunday - Freezer Lasagna, salad
Dessert this week is Peaches and Cream Pie
******
 
I tweaked the front door when I found this green burlap ribbon, decorative gourds, and a pot of mums for $4.  Nothing fancy, just fun.  And I decided: for every Sad that comes along, I'm going to add in a Happy.  Just because I can.  Let's see if that helps...cause it's another doozy of a week coming up.





No comments: