Monday, June 10, 2013

Mealplan Monday #64 and tying up loose ends

Last week was all about getting people where they needed to be with what they needed.  And I'm not gonna lie, it was stressful.  In it were the odd project that made it's way onto my list.  Such as repairing Hubby's ripped backpack.
I don't know if I can really say I repaired it - the rip is still there, under the black and white grosgrain ribbon, but less likely to tear since it is anchored down.
 It looks like part of the pack and Hubby was pleased.  Sometimes its those little projects that make a big impact.
****** 
Monday - Sausage and Spinach crescent bake, carrots
Tuesday - leftovers!
Wednesday - Pot of beans, Fritos and pico
Thursday - Freezer meal: Leftover Italian drip beef with onions and peppers, skillet potatoes, ciabatta
Friday - Brown Sugar Chicken in crock, rice, peas
Saturday - Dad grill
Sunday - Party sammies, butternut squash soup, chips
******
I also had time to finish up a few loose ends with my portfolio ladder notebook.  It's like having a term paper due every year.  I'm am now waiting on the "grade" to see what impact that project had...






No comments: