Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Getting there...

In other news, I was able to collect a few more things for Firstborn's new nest.  From a trip to Walgreen's, Salvation Army, and Goodwill I gathered:
 Two laundry baskets for 99 cents each, a soap dish and toothbrush cup for $3 total, some measuring cups for 99 cents, and a can opener for $3.
 But the best find was this four piece dishes set, never opened and completely intact for $13.  Not that he will do a whole lot of cooking at first - he informed me that he will probably stop by the house to eat often in the first month...
The little pile is growing - the rest of the stuff I will pick up on Monday - just in time for the grand departure.  I'm sure he will need help loading all the furniture and stuff from his room into the van.  Here's hoping for a mild weekend at work...




No comments: