Monday, June 17, 2013

Mealplan Monday #65 and Happy Campers

 
 Bubbie, ca. 2005

It's the second full week of summer vacay and GO week for my campers.  I am also working a little extra, so I wanted cooking to be easy.  Most of these menu items are "Combo Locos" at HEB - buy one thing get another free.  Free is good. Plus, I am using up some stuff in the freezer so I can clean it out while the boys are gone.  While they are gone I am not cooking - so I'll  probably post restaurant reviews instead of menus! And I will put together some freezer meals to help tide us through "mom working Friday through Monday until July 22"...
****** 
Monday - Chicken Fajita Salad, chips and That Green Sauce
Tuesday - Creamy Italian Sausage with chard and pasta, garlic toast
Wednesday - Shrimp in garlic and lemon butter, coleslaw, corn, rolls
Thursday - Chili Nachos, avocado, tomato, green onion
Friday - Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken, mashed reds, green beans
Saturday - Grilled sausage wraps and the fixin's
Sunday - Fully Cooked Burgers, chips
*****
 My front room is a mess.  For real.  It's T minus 6 days until they leave and the piles aren't moving too much.
 It looks like this every year, so I'm used to it.





No comments: