Monday, April 22, 2013

Mealplan Monday #57 and a sussie for The Girl

Last week I packaged up a sweet little sussie for The Girl, who is finishing up her 4th semester at Baylor.  How is that possible and why does time fly so fast?!
******
Monday - Whole wheat pasta with beef and spinach
Tuesday - Sweet and Sour Chicken, rice, snow peas
Wednesday - Mom and Dad out; boys get tacos with the fixin's
Thursday - Empty the Fridge Strata
Friday - Chicken Bacon Subs, celery/carrots
Saturday - Dad grill
Sunday - Eggplant Parmesan, salad
Dessert this week is Lemon Sheet Cake
******
I packed her a "Sweet Dreams" pillowcase like the one I made her cousin,along with some Gardetto's, beef jerky, cute nail polish, Ritter with hazelnuts, Werther's, and some chocolate chip pancake mix.  Sounds random, but they are all things she enjoys!
Turkey Trot 2012

I miss my girlie.






No comments: