Monday, March 14, 2016

What the week holds: Spring Break at last

It's hard to believe that Spring Break is actually here.  I'm sure I will say the same thing about Easter when it rolls around.  All of us need a break from the morning routine, the afternoon routine, and the evening routine - if you get my drift.  The lull after Christmas always seems to be the hardest to slog through, and yet when it gets here, we're all thrilled that it seems so sudden.  Doesn't make much sense, but there it is!



This week includes Hubby's last week at his current job, a doctor appointment for Bubbie, a possible overnight trip for Hubby and I in Mabel, a trip to Round Top to visit a college friend, and catch up on lots and lots of leaf raking and bagging as the recent storms have done their job in cleaning out the oaks.  Still busy, just not routine.  And the To Do lists that seem to rule my world lately?  I'm giving those a Spring Break, too!




1 comment:

Simply LKJ said...

Katie is home for spring break this week. Our local kids don't have a break until the 2nd week of April. I am looking forward to the week with no where to be!!