Monday, July 8, 2013

Mealplan Monday #66 after too much take-out...

I'm actually glad to be back cooking for my peeps - eating out can get old fast.  Never thought I would say that.  I think it's mainly the expense and the driving to somewhere.  We sure did a lot of that the last two weeks.  And sometimes we had a bit o' fun:
 My people become super silly when I point the camera at them...
 ******
Monday - Turkey Pesto Meatballs with pasta, broccoli
Tuesday - Butter Shrimp and Lemon, rolls, coleslaw
Wednesday - Chicken and Biscuits, carrots
Thursday - Bacon Avocado Grilled Cheesers, tomato soup
Friday - Taco Salads with Jalapeno Ranch dressing, Fritos
Saturday - Dad grills - We sure missed that!
Sunday - Pizza and Salad
******
 So glad to have them with me in the Summer...




No comments: