Thursday, January 5, 2012

My resolutions 2012

I don't, as a rule, make resolutions for the New Year.  For one thing, if I tell someone, I immediately fail and for some reason, I can never keep them to myself.  (see below) For another thing - I should be willing for the other 11 months out of the year to improve myself physically, mentally, financially, etc.  Doesn't make sense to want to change things for the better based on it being January 1st.  But, for some reason, I made resolutions this year.  And since I'm telling them to everyone, wonder how long it will be before I break them?
1.  KISS everything - keep it simple.  Not just decorating - parenting, finances, relationships...
2.  Lose weight.  So cliche. But I probably need to.
3.  Stop drinking soda.  Drink more water.
4.  Go back to my walking program.
5.  Stop cussing.  Be nicer.  Tell everyone "goodnight" at night before retreating to my bedroom cave.


Hmmmm.....five things ought not to be so hard to keep up with...



No comments: