Tuesday, December 1, 2009

So much to do...

 
Rustown Art

Normally we're a family of "getting it all done". Well, Hubby and Firstborn tend to procrastinate, but there are four other people pulling them along in the current....This week, I feel like I'm floating along at a slow pace. I am determined to actually accomplish something, but it's like swimming with your boots on - you think you are getting somewhere, but you just barely have your head out of the water. I'm finding it hard to get started on the day - it's after 9 before I get a burst of energy. That's not good, since I've been up since 6:15 most days. And yes, I've had my coffee. Plus, in addition to all the things I do for my family during the week, we have the holidays upon us. That brings a whole new list to add to my ever-growing weekly one. Thanksgiving was over so fast. A month from now I will wonder where Christmas went and I will still have a list of things to do as long as my arm...will I still feel like I am behind?



No comments: