Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!


No can do, sorry, can't post actual birthday pics of me - somehow an old lady got into them, and I know it can't be me...better luck next time...enjoy this photo of fall flowers on the dining table instead! However, I had a great birthday this year! Hubby got up early and fixed blueberry scones and gourmet coffee. It was a nice day at work, with a surprise gift from a co-worker that made my day - a box of cupcakes from Hello!Cupcake and a Visa gift card! Wow! That was so nice! In the evening, Hubby and the boys fixed a nice dinner of grilled bacon-wrapped jalapenos, chicken fajitas, rice, salad, and a cold dark beer...we were too full to eat desert! And I got my new phone! So now I have to learn how to use it, since my old one was several years past needing to be upgraded and I am technologically behind. Sister dropped off a James Avery gift certificate that was a nice surprise Sunday morning, so today I bought a beautiful pendant. From start to finish, last week was wonderful and I can't wait for the Thanksgiving week to come - the best time of the year!



No comments: