Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Jeans thrifting

I rewarded myself for being fairly frugal lately and doing a bunch of cleaning and organizing post-Christmas.  I didn't want to buy a bunch of junk - heck, I just got done donating a lot of schtuff.  But I was in need of some new jeans since I have only one pair now that fit.  At my favorite Salvation Army store I found two pair of like new Coldwater Creek cropped jeans, some flannel PJ pants, two books, and a frame.
Score!
I spent a whopping $13.22, with tax.  Amazing since CC charges $50-$80 a pair for their jeans, and hardly anyone sells cropped jeans in January,  Here in Central Texas it's been very mild weather - too cool for shorts, too warm for sweats.  Crops are a good compromise.
I threw the jeans and PJ's into the wash, and will settle in with my new books tonight.  The frame is now home to our new family portrait. All in all, a pretty sweet thrift trip I don't have one ounce of guilt over!




1 comment: