Monday, June 30, 2014

Mealplan Monday #117 and it's that time again

It's so hard for me to fathom how fast this summer is going - is it because three of the four kids are now graduated from high school?  Or that I am working more hours? Or that it just hasn't been as hot and dry a summer as in recent years?  I don't know - maybe all three.  But it's already time for Hubby and Bubbie to go to summer camp.  This year it's in Colorado.
So, the front room is once again a "staging area" as Hubby likes to call it.
******
Monday - BBQ Chicken Salad, garlic toast
Tuesday - Italian Layer Bake, marinated tomatoes
Wednesday - Thousand Island Pork Chops, mac and cheese, kale
Thursday - Greek Chicken Pizza
Friday - Dad grills - might be running the smoker..
Saturday - mom p/u takeout for Scout and The Girl
Sunday - ditto
Dessert will probably be ice cream
******
Scout and I will alter our plans very little besides figuring out how to get him to work.  It's doubtful we will get the new car by then. And hopefully, it won't rain the whole week!
I know this is not a popular opinion in Central Texas...but I am ready for the sun to shine and my back patio to dry out!




No comments: