Monday, December 24, 2012

Mealplan Monday #40 with Christmas treats!

These are the cookies I made for giving this year:
 Gingersnaps - one of my favs, fresh from the oven.
This recipe is from McCormick.
Gumdrop Cookies from Angie at Echoes of laughter.  Bubbie requested we "make these again next Christmas for sure!"  I took them to the cookie exchange at work.
 Cranberry Oatmeal Bars - a family favorite.
 Russian Teacakes - a cookie from my childhood.  Not sure if I will make Christmas cookies again today - it was a looong weekend and I have lots of cooking to do and a birthday cake to make for Bubbie.  Plus, a long nap will be had!
******
Monday - Chicken tortilla soup for dinner, assorted apetizers throughout the afternoon
Tuesday - Pulled pork tacos for lunch, Ham with the fixing's for dinner
Wednesday - Pumpkin Ziti (keep meaning to make this again!), garlic toast - grocery shopping day
Thursday - BBQ Sloppy Joes, tater tots
Friday - Crock pot beans with ham bone, corn muffins
Saturday - Dad grill
Sunday - Freezer meal, salad
******
A plate of cookies ready to be delivered to Hubby's office.
The neighbors got theirs in zip locs and a gift bag.
Hmmm....I might be persuaded to bake just a few more...for Santa. 





1 comment:

Michelle said...

How do you make pumpkin Ziti. I would love to make it.