Friday, March 16, 2012

Teenagers are so good at this

I think Scout is so used to me bugging him, he's become immune to it.
It doesn't faze him for me to point the camera at him.  Maybe because he thinks if he doesn't look at me, it doesn't count.  And he knows I'm not a serious photog, so he humors me.
 But it doesn't matter to me whether he looks or not.  It's just fun catching a little slice of his day.
When he gets home from school, the first thing he does is grab a snack and sit at the kitchen table.
 
He likes to drink the rest of his morning coffee and catch up on texting.  If you forget to save the rest of his coffee from breakfast, , and toss it while you clean kitchen, you will regret it when he gets home.  It doesn't matter to him that it's not fresh.  Or that it's cold.
It only matters that he has this little bit of down time at the end of the school day.  
A creature of habit, he is.  
And one who can ignore distractions, apparently.




No comments: