Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hippity hop

I hopped into my favorite Salvation Army Family Store on Spring Break and found a couple of cute treasures:
 I paid $2.50 for the pair of them.  I so love terra cotta.
And I love that this little one wasn't white or pink - but what's up with those bright red eyes?
A dab of dark brown nail polish and he found a home in the china cabinet with a lot of other bunnies - 
guess I didn't realize how many I had...
The terra cotta bunny got a bow and is perched on a bookcase.  He makes me smile every time I pass him!
I don't decorate for Valentine's Day or St. Patrick's Day - but Easter, that's something else entirely.  The Girl will be home, I will be off, and we can all go to church together and share a nice meal.  Time to get the house spruced for Spring and make the menu for Easter Sunday. 
******
What are your plans for that day?



Shared with:
and



3 comments:

Donata @ DK's Craft Cafe said...

Love your bunnies and wish you lots of sun and some great time for Easter!
Many thanks for stopping by.

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Love those bunnies Gina! What a great find! Angie xo

Unknown said...

Cute bunnies! I love that you were able to give them a new home and life. Thanks for sharing with us at Link It Up Thursday.