It started out simply as vacumning out the car, then morphed into a project that involved me cutting to fit an old "oriental " rug for the back floorboard. My mother gave this to me several years ago, and it's not authentic, but I still like it.
Hmmm....that could work
All I needed was a sharp utility knife and a marker to draw where to cut on the reverse.
I even trimmed the fringe that was a tad too fringe-y. Now I have a pretty custom floor mat.
I took a little out of the middle and sealed it with fabric glue on one side, duct tape on the other. It's not so noticeable that it doesn't still look better. Imperfectly beautiful!
Now, about these seat covers..they were seriously past their prime, and the seats underneath took some scrubbing! I used a lavender scented cleaner to freshen up the whole car.
It all looks so pretty and smells so good...now to get me a mug with a lid so I can stop spilling coffee all over the console when I'm running in the early morning!