Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Home Sweet Home!

On Sunday, I convinced Hubby to head back from Highlands after breakfast so I could get some more Mrs. Claus work done!  I am 99% done with Christmas gift shopping, but starting to feel under the time gun for a couple of crafts I'd been meaning to do.  I am meeting up with a bestie in Round Top on Sunday and I wanted a low stress cute little decor craft to go with some homemade treats.  So I made these:
It took all of about 30 minutes.  I had Hubby cut down some of the leftover blocks from the giant Jenga set, faux stained them using a brush on/wipe off method with craft paint, then cut a $1 vinyl sign I got at Dollar Tree to fit the blocks.  I brushed on some Mod Podge to seal it.  Admittedly, this was not my brilliant craft idea, but I cannot find the link back to the blog I found it on! (when I do , I will update).  I may even make several more sets, including one for our own bookcase.  Whatcha think?



Shared with:

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love, love, love them!