Friday, June 2, 2017

It's fairly apparent...

...what this blog is not about.  You'll find bits and bobs about my family and myself, but am I trying to be an expert on how to raise kids?  Manage finances? Create Pinterest worthy meals and desserts?  Or decorate my house fit for a magazine spread.  No to all that!  Just a mom.  Trying to mom as best I can.
A lot of times I find myself throwing something together last minute, as I rush around the house getting ready to leave for work.  But somehow, I don't think Bubbie will view this little tableau as anything but a sincere effort on mom's part to make the house a little more festive on graduation day.  {more on that next week}  After all, it's the people that live in this house that are the most important - and they're the reason I document it here.  Happy Graduation Day, Bubbie.  I can barely believe it's here. 



1 comment:

bj said...

congrats to your mighty handsome son....