Monday, March 30, 2015

Easter Plans 2015

{Don't you just love bunnies?!}
I can hardly believe that Easter is upon us!  For so long I've felt like the specter of Fall and Winter were hanging over me like a cloud of unhappy.  Months from now I may look back on it a little differently, but right now, I am happy, so happy that it is Spring!
The menu is super simple this year.  I will be at work (my second day back!) and Hubby will be in charge of getting things on the table.   I plan on getting a floral arrangement for the table and I have made up some sussies for my peeps.  I will ask them to make me a plate, then dig in! I don't want them waiting until 8 p.m. to eat. 
Here's what's on the menu:
Deviled eggs
Roast Pork Tenderloin (Hubby will use the SPT)
Garlic Green Beans
Cresent rolls
tea, wine
{I will prep everything and leave instructions on heating it up.}
I hate that I won't be here with all of them, but honestly, I am so ready to be back into my normal routine that I am willing to overlook that I'm missing them that day.  After all, I had the last three major holidays at home.  And if the trade-off is a healthy body, bills paid, and mental health intact - So be it!
Easter lives in my heart, nevertheless!
Happy Easter week to you and yours!





1 comment:

Rue said...

Your Easter bunnies are so cute! I'm sorry you had to miss Easter, but I know what you mean about being thankful :)