Monday, April 23, 2012

Mealplan Monday #5 and feeling tired...

This week, as last, I will be working about 11 hours extra.  I have to make sure I stay organized and plan in advance.  I purposely chose a menu that was relatively pain-free.  In other words, I'm not trying many new things.  The objective is to get people fed with minimum fuss.  And also, to wind down using the oven.
Rustown Art

******
Monday - Chicken Sausage Stew (from The Houston Chronicle)
Tuesday - Ham and Cheese Party Rolls, chips, mini bakery brownies with frozen yogurt
Wednesday - Easy Slow Cooker A1 Swiss Steak, instant mashed potatoes, peas and carrots
Thursday - One Pot Spagetti, green beans
Friday - Eat Out In Night - probably pizza with a bagged salad
Saturday - Dad Grills
Sunday - Dr. Martin's Mix*, corn


Wish me luck this week - I'm starting to feel super tired, but trying to hang in there!



1 comment:

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Love the easy menu plan Gina! I stick to easy things on week nights too, and save new recipe trys for the weekends! Angie xo