Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Time for a change..

It's time to finish what I started a while back...spiffing up the WHOLE bathroom, not just one section...
 It's time to take this bathroom out of the 90's...where marble-y paper with gold streaks was fashionable...
 I loved the wallpaper and the shower curtain - but they have not changed in 13 years,
and they are waaay outdated...and they make the bathroom look small.  
And mismatched.  
'Cause it is.
No one does hunter green anymore.  No one.  So it's impossible to find ANYTHING that will look good in here...and the yellow was not a great choice...but you know how it is when you get done with a project because the whole time you are doing it you think "I wish I were done with this".  Yeah.  That's what I felt.  So, I found a stopping place.  Then stopped.
Bleh.  Time to pick another color for this bathroom....and hang some new art...and pick some new towels and accessories...and this time I am getting a professional's help!  And he's coming today so this will be done before the holidays - yay!




2 comments:

Kristal @ Engineering Life and Style said...

Gina-
Good luck on your bathroom makeover! We had fun DIYing our little half bath, but it's always great to get some professional help too!!

Kristal

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

I can't wait to see your 'new' bathroom! Angie xo