Saturday, August 20, 2011

Back to school haircuts

Add haircuts to the list of things that make Bubbie cranky.  He's starting to act like an old man at the ripe age of 12 going on 13...
In his opinion he doesn't need a harcut, thankyouverymuch.  He's happy with his caveman-do.  Nevermind what he looks like first thing in the morning - take a look at that rug!  I don't even drag him to Supercuts - it's a quick MommyCuts on the back patio.
The supplies are simple and effective:  A clipper set, some scissors, comb, spray water, baby powder, washcloth, and drape.  And the view on the patio, with it's breezes blowing is quite nice.  
Forgive me for wanting him to look ready to learn on his first day of school!  Geez Louise!  Wish I had my own personal hairdresser...




1 comment:

KimMalk said...

This is funny--I used to do my son's hair. Every once in a while I got too close in some spots in the back. Lucky for me, he could never see those :).