Monday, September 29, 2014

Mealplan Monday #130 and he gets me

Hubby and I celebrate our 29th wedding anniversary on Sunday.
Here we are as 23 year olds in college...and then, as now, Hubby really "gets" me.  He managed to plan and pay for a great low key weekend with things to go, see, and eat. It will be just he and I, bopping around, having a great time, reconnecting.
******

Monday - Cheddar Broccoli Skillet, salad
Tuesday -Brown Sugar pork Chops, sweet potatoes
Wednesday -  Pumpkin Ziti, salad
Thursday - Game Night
Friday - Mom and Dad out - boys get pizza
Saturday -Ditto  - boys get taquitos, refrieds
Sunday - Stir Fry with crunchy noodles, Anniversary Cake *
{But also this week I am making Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies for my peeps to take in lunches}
*going to buy this from a bakery on Friday from either here or here
******
And the best part is that he did all of the planning to find the places to stay and eat.  He calls it our "Winey 29th" because the theme is wine. I told him I had a few surprises up my sleeve, too.  It will be our first weekend away for FUN in years...

We are going to enjoy a great weekend and plan for our 30th anniversary next year...






1 comment:

Simply LKJ said...

Happy Anniversary! Your meal plan sounds delicious. So glad you can getaway to celebrate. Sounds like a wonderful weekend ahead!