Monday, September 10, 2012

Mealplan Monday #25 after a cruddy week...

Rustown Art

Ok, I'm just going to put it out there that last week was the PITS.  Between the coughing, the peeing myself while coughing, the headaches, the loss of appetite, fever, throat and chest pain, and the exhaustion, I was officially a Hot Mess.   
Hopefully, this week will be 1000% better as I have finished my antibiotics.
******
Monday - Parmesan Chicken Whip Up, mashed potatoes, peas
Tuesday - Tilapia, mac and cheese, zucchini
Wednesday - Baked Penne, Texas toast garlic bread, salad
Thursday - Freezer meal, garlic green beans
Friday - Enchiladas, salad
Saturday - Dad grills
Sunday - Freezer meal, guacamole and chips
******
A lot of the things on this list were also on last week's because  they never got made.  I ended up throwing together whatever I could  in a desperate attempt to get out of the kitchen before I coughed myself to death.  So, the boys ate Stouffer's and chicken strips with instant mashed potatoes.  It wasn't my best week for cooking to say the least.  But that was last week, so onward into a new and healthier one!



1 comment:

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

I am sure this week will be better Gina! Hopefully you have had your bout of cold & flu over with for the season. Take care and feel better! Angie xo