Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Parmesan Chicken Whip Up

It used to be that I got the Kraft Food & Family magazine fo' free in the mail - even without my ever having asked for it.  But nowadays they charge for it.  Drat.  It had some good recipes, too.  Like this one.  The secret ingredient may make you think
"yuck" but trust me, it's good...

Parmesan Chicken Whip Up

1 c. Miracle Whip (I had a different brand of salad dressing on hand)
1/2 c. grated parmesan cheese
2 t. Italian seasoning
3 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
paprika, optional
Heat oven to 350. Mix dressing, parmesan, and Italian seasoning.  Trim the fat off the thighs and place in a greased 13x9 dish.  Spoon dressing mixture all over chicken.
 Bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. 
Sprinkle with paprika if desired.  Serves 6.
I served mine with mashed potatoes and peas - and I had enough to take to work for lunch the next day and it was great.  Plus, my peeps gave it their seal of approval!
Try it!



Shared with:
and

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How yums!!!

I'm trying so hard to cook at home. This looks like a winner!

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

That looks yummy Gina! I used to get the Kraft Magazine for free too! I hate that they are now charging for it and I don't get it anymore either. And you are right..it had some great ideas in it and I miss it. Have a wonderful weekend! Angie xo

Jenn said...

Great blog! I love how you did your side bar with a mom, a dad, a girl and some boys. You have a very good looking family! So cute. Your chicken sounds great too!