Monday, June 11, 2012

Mealplan Monday #12 - the Un-plan

Maybe I should call it The Un-Plan.
It involves using what we have, mainly, with a few staples like milk and eggs thrown in.  
Today's shopping trip will be a breeze!
I realized that my freezer seemed not to be getting emptier.  I need to serve up whatever is already in there and use the boys going camping as an excuse to clean it out.  Plus, with them gone all week, there's no real need for me to knock myself out cooking.  So by the time they get back it will be clean and ready to be re-loaded!  Here's the plan:
******
Monday - Crunchy Crumb Chicken, freezer veggie, mashed potatoes
Tuesday - Freezer meal
Wednesday - Beef Stir Fry, rice
Thursday - Turkey Spaghetti, salad
Friday - Freezer Meal
Saturday - Taking Hubby out for Father's Day
Sunday - YOYO
******
I have just about 10 items on my grocery list.  It's ridiculous how we have so much food here. 
 
Might as well shop my freezer!



2 comments:

HIBISCUS HOUSE said...

I think you and I are on the same wavelength. Last week I started searching for menu's from my freezer. We have to make room for new stuff don't we? Loved your post and followed you over here from dolly's sesigns...I now follow your blog.
Dolly

momto8 said...

yes...I keep saying I am going to do this too...then they say, we are out of peanut butter and when I buy that i buy more stuff for the freezer too....